Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions is a legally binding between you and us (Geeken Chemicals India Limited). Taking care about your use and access to our site along with another platforms like website, link, mobile app, media form or any through other medium.
You hereby agree that
- You have carefully read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to be legally bound by these T&C.
And if by any chance you do not agree you are therefore prohibited from this site and the use of this site.
- We have the complete right to change, modify these T&C at any time for any reason we want to.
- We do not have to give prior notice to you or ask you before changing these T&C.
- It is YOUR complete responsibility to keep a check on the latest changes on the site and other platforms. It will be considered that you have checked and accepted the updated/changed T&C if you continue the use of the site after update.
- The information on the site available is not for the purpose of distribution or use by anyone/person in another country or jurisdiction.
- Anyone who access to our site is solely responsible for complying with local laws if any applied.
This site is our proprietary property and all the sources, software, database, audio, video, graphics, functionally, design, website, photographs, on the site and the trademark, service mark and logo contained in this is licensed to us and are protected under The Trade Mark ACT 1999, or The Copyright Act 1957, The patent Act, 1970 & The Designs Act, 2000.
All the information mentioned on the site are for your knowledge and personal use only. No part of the site/ content/mark may be copied, republished, posted, displayed, translated, sold or use in any exploitive manner or intention without our prior permission.
You are available to use the site and grated limited access to download print or copy the content of the site.
We reserve all the right not specifically mentioned to you or in the site.
- The site should be used for commercial purposes only.
- This site not be used or linked to something that is not connected to this site’s purpose.
- You, the user agree not to:
- Redeem or take any information, data, content from this site to create or compile directly or indirectly without our prior permission.
- Make any unauthorised use of site, the content from the site be it username, email addresses or any other information provided in the site for any inappropriate purpose or use.
- Show any agent to purchase this site.
- Use this site or the information of this site for advertising for your own goods and services.
- Disturb or interfere in any way of the functioning of this site.
- Compromise the software in any way.